There has been a lot of hype recently regarding the new Nerf arenas due to be popping up around the UK this year. The first of which is at the 'Quest' centre at Westfield's Merry Hill in Dudley.
Well, to celebrate the launch of the world's first Nerf Combat Arena, the Quest team are looking for the UK's biggest Nerf fan to win some fantastic prizes.
The full press release and details on how to enter after the jump.
Search for the UK’s biggest NERF Fan
To celebrate the launch of the UK’s first ever NERF Combat Arena at Quest, the new adventure and entertainment venue at Westfield’s Merry Hill shopping centre, the team is launching a competition to find the biggest NERF fan in the UK.
Mark Know, manager at Quest Merry Hill comments: “NERF has a massive following and has been around since the 1970’s. This is a great chance for the all those fans of the toy to come and be one of the first people to try out the Combat Arena, be it if they are new to Nerf or remember it from years ago.
“You can’t experience this anywhere else in the UK so this really is the perfect opportunity to show off your NERF skills to your friends. We want as many entrants as possible, so make sure you spread the word.”
To be in with a chance of winning a trip to the NERF Combat Arena with four of your friends and to be one of the first people to try out the arena on launch day, plus £50 worth of NERF goodies, please email Rowena Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a 150 word explanation about why you are the biggest NERF fan in the UK. Please include all contact details.
To celebrate the launch of the NERF Combat Arena at Quest Merry Hill, a survey was conducted to expose the top five celebrities who people would most like to target in the brand new arena, which opens to the public on Saturday 6 April.
The results were:
Top five celebrities we would like to blast in the NERF Combat Arena:
- Justin Bieber
- Kim Kardashian
- Nick Grimshaw
- Taylor Swift
- Harry Styles
Despite Bieber’s efforts to woo the crowds at his recent concerts in London, Justin has failed to win public support and he tops the leader board scooping more than half (42 per cent) of the votes. Likewise, after her constant social media updates it has left Kim Kardashian in the cold with Brits as the reality star has been voted the second most wanted star to NERF blast - securing 19 per cent of the poll.
When it comes to which action heroes us Brits would be most scared of meeting in the Combat Arena it was a tie between legendary action stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. But it was overwhelmingly (91 per cent) revealed that British action star, Jason Statham, would be crowned official celebrity champion of the NERF Combat Arena.
Mark Knox, comments: “We thought it would be interesting to quiz the public on which celebs they’d most like to see in the NERF Combat Arena. There were some clear winners when it came to the celebs that people would love blast in the UK’s first ever NERF Arena. It seems that the bubble is bursting for our celebrity friends from across the pond!”
For more information contact:
Rowena Lee, Beattie Communications, 07730 812 631, Rowena.email@example.com
- Quest is a brand new adventure and entertainment venue at Merry Hill Shopping Centre
- Activities include:
- High Ropes Extreme – The UK’s highest indoor ropes course
- NERF Blaster Target Range – The world’s first dedicated NERF target range
- Crazy Golf – An indoor urban golf course
- Kids Central – A new to the UK soft play system and a smaller ropes course designer for under sevens
- Quest Café – With drinks, snacks and our delicious fries with a Blast of flavour.
- Find out more by visiting www.thequest.co.uk or:
Terms and ConditionsPrize consists of four adult passes to the NERF Combat Arena at Quest at Westfield’s Merry Hill shopping centre. The prize also includes £50 worth of NERF merchandise.
- All entrants must email a 150 word explanation about why they are the biggest NERF fan. All contact details must be included in email.
- All entries must be submitted by Tuesday 2 April and winner must be available to attend event on Saturday 6 April at Merry Hill Shopping Centre.
- Travel is included in prize.
- Entry forms are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- The promotional period is 19 March to 4 April.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable.
- Winner must be over 16 years old and agree to be included in Quest publicity. If under 18, one of the guests must be over 18
- The prize is not open to employees (or members of their families) of Quest or anyone connected with the promotion