Sunday 17 January 2010

Nerf Longstrike CS-6 : Review!

(Ok heres another review from my friend ILiekNerf. Thanks ILN!)

Something all you have been waiting for..(referring to the Nerfers)

I present, the Longstrike CS-6!

The Longstrike CS-6 is known as the longest Nerf blaster in the N-Strike line, it's longer than a Longshot with its Front Gun attached to it by 1 inches+, measuring over 3 feet long. Out of the box, you get 1 clip, the main blaster(disassembled), barrel extension, the butt stock, 1 flip-up sight, priming handle/knob, 6 darts, and instructions.

To many others' displeasure, the Longstrike has internals similar to to the Raider and Recon, otherwise known as a Reverse-plunger, which delivers lesser air to the dart to make it propel further compared to that of a Longshot(Direct plungers deliver larger amount of air to the dart, so the dart flies further).

Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Box Front.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Box Back.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Contents.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Gun and Box.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Gun Overview.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Comparison Disassembled.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Comparison Assembled.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Clip Storage in Stock.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Sight/Scope.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Sight/Scope Close up.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Sight/Scope Folded.


Nerf Longstrike CS-6 - Fire Test.



Nevertheless, its a great blaster, in terms of its looks. Sniper on the loose!

17 comments:

  1. It looks good and I think it would be worth buying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SS (SuperSniper)8 July 2010 at 17:14

    Awesome i already got it !!
    i live in europe so we have to get it out of the US but it's on my way !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis is wellllll good but the longstrike is rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I am saving up money to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me or is that gun red and black?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks awsome I have a raider, I want a maverick to mod a bit so that it can have a barrel on the front like i've seen on youtube and I want the longstrike so that when I run out of ammo I can put it's front barrel on my moded maverick

    ReplyDelete
  7. no the gun is not black and red its the normal yellow/orange and blue. it looks red and black because all the lights are turned off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such a long nerf gun and its great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is the best Nerf gun ever! I like sniper rifles best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this gun beasts the raider

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks cool but it sucks- it doesn't even go as far as my raider - Don't buy it its a waste!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks cool does it go far or jam at all?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a longstrike and i hated it because it only got 15 or 20 feet and for comparison my modded longshot wil do roughly 80-90 feet. yours looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want in for xmas so tell me if its worth getting

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this kind of vintage stuff so much! where did you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Need to ask a nerf raider or a nerf longstrike plsss reply

    ReplyDelete