Thursday 14 January 2010

Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6 - Preview!

Another surprise find from nerfhaven user kevinericon who was originally looking for the longstrike, which he also got.

Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6 - Box front.


Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6 - Box back.


Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6 - Main gun.


Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6 - Demo video



Not my video this comes from Uin13 (ice) on YouTube.

I don't know when this will come to the UK but i will be posting when i have more information about this gun. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, can I use your pictures please? I will include your name as the owner of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey this is the same gun that my son ask for his Chritmas gift, I think that I gonna buy not one, two becuase I gonna enjoy with him a lot time.

    ReplyDelete