Monday 4 March 2013

Blastersmiths UK Ltd - Nerf Tactical Equipment






Several weeks ago, I was contacted by Boff on the Britnerf Forum.

I was very pleased to hear that he and some of his colligues were in the process of forming a new company. Now that process is complete and I am proud to announce that Blastersmiths UK Ltd is here.

With over 2 years experience running BUZAN, HvZ games at Bristol University, the BSUK team decided that there was a real need for proper tactical gear for nerfers. I can only speculate as to how Blastersmiths UK was born, but I like to think it had something to do with locking themselves in a bunker for weeks whilst madly scribbling on pieces of paper.


2 Bandoliers with clip holders
Not only have BSUK developed a range of tactical gear such as holsters, straps, bandoliers pouches and tactical vests, but they have also secured a deal with Orange Mod Works to become the official distributor for the UK and Europe.

This means that nerfers this side of the pond can expect discounts on OMW products in the future (although BSUK are currently limited to OMW springs) and we can also see a massive reduction on shipping fees aswell.

Personally, I am very excited about this company. Their products are well designed and are of excellent quality. Born in the minds of actual nerfers, their equipment is designed to withstand the stresses of foam combat but more importantly, designed for big kids.

I will be following BSUK very closely over the next few months as I am informed that they have many new things up their sleeves.

Check out the Blastersmiths UK Ltd website for more information and to purchase some of this cool gear. You can also contact the team here.


I am also pleased to announce that Blastersmiths UK Ltd are offering a special discount to Britnerf members so join us today to take advantage of this generous offer. Look out for the sub forum in the trading section. (Ts & Cs apply)

2 comments:

  1. Just made a purchase of 2 holsters and 2 springs. I'll be doing a review when I get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome stuff. I'd love to read your review when you've written it.

      Delete