Wednesday 27 March 2013

Nerf Combat Arena - Pictures

For the first time, Quest has given us a glimpse of the UK's first Nerf Combat Arena due to open on Firday with an official launch on 6th April.

Nerf Combat Arena Entrance. I don't like the look of security guards.







These pictures from the Quest Facebook Page give us a first look inside the Quest Nerf Combat Arena in Westfield, Merry Hill. I have to say, the Arena looks a little bigger than I thought it would. The space seems to be very big and bright, lavishly filled with plenty of mobsticles to hide behind.

"Bring it on!"
If you're looking for ideas for a 10 year old's birthday party you should look no further. One day at Quest and they'll love you forever.

"Is that all you've got?"

All I can say is... WOW! I can't wait to get up there to see it for myself. This place is going to be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment