Monday 15 October 2012

"The UK Package of Awesome."

Last week I sent a special gift to a special guy.

Some of you may have seen some of Bobololo's YouTube videos, If you haven't, you should.

I contacted Bobo a couple of weeks ago asking if he wanted an Elite Stockade to review (since they aren't yet availiable in the USA). Naturally he jumped at the chance and so, the story began.

Whilst out shopping for the Stockade, I noticed that they also had some Snapfire 8s in stock. Being the generous chap that I am, I decided to throw some of them in aswell.

Knowing that Bobo really likes to make a good show out of the packages he receives, I decided to throw in a few items that I had to help him get in the British spirit. After adding a couple of my own items, the package was finally ready for shipping.

Check out Bobo's unpacking video below. Don't forget to subscribe to his channel.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment